Green & Wild's Red Deer Antler Chew - Medium
Green & Wild's premium antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
The antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Every chew is then hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages.
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells and aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
The weight will be 75g+
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.