Green & Wild's Easy Antler Chew - Large
Easy Antler Chews are specially designed for older dogs or 'lazy' chewers and are popular for puppies too. They are hand cut lengthways to expose the tasty nutritious inner antler marrow, making it easy for dogs to enjoy the tasty bits without too much hard work. These chews are best for dogs that do not have strong jaws and are not strong chewers.
Green & Wild's premium antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
The antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Every chew is then hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages. They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells and aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
The weight will be 75g+ and are suitable for medium breeds.
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.