Green & Wild's Red Deer Antler Chew - Large Extra Tough
Super hard and super tough, this antler chew is handpicked and cut from the toughest and heaviest antlers and, as it uses the pedicle (the toughest part of the antler), is designed for big tough chewers.
These very strong and heavy chews are for the strongest jawed dogs, such as Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Irish Wolf Hounds and German Shepherds. These will last the heaviest of chewers weeks, probably months, which is great value for you and your dog.
Green & Wild's premium antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
The antler is hand washed in pure water, hand cut and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Every chew is then hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages.
They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural!
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells and aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
The weight will be 290g+
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.